Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our Christmas!

Woo woo to all of you! We hope you had a great Christmas! Here are some pics from ours!

I LOVE opening presents. I left them alone until Christmas morning, when that time came it was shredding time! It doesn't matter what name it says on the package, if its under the tree then it must be for me!

Of course the other two helped (I did a fine job by myself though)



I picked out a squeaky candy cane as my favorite toy. As you will see with our Christmas loot photo, there was no lack of toys. Since it was my favorite, that sneaky Keva wanted it too. Mom captured photos of her stealing it from me.
Here she is pretending to not be interested

While I wasn't looking she took the opportunity to "sniff" it

Thief! I used my saddest face so mom would steal it back for me

She used her cute face to get brownie points

After we were done shredding wrapping paper, we had to roll around in it to make sure we made a big enough mess

Mom said this photo should be titled "Why you should not teach your dogs to unwrap gifts" I don't know why she'd say something like that

Here we are with our cookies. Mine is the best!

Mom said Keva earned this by taking off and making mom chase her in the snow. Keva was happy to earn it, she's plotting what to do next to earn a huge cookie.



Our Christmas loot!

Our favorite present.....lots and lots of SNOW! We also received a sled to pull, pics will come soon!




Happy Howlidays to all of you!

11 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

Great pictures. You really scored with the presents! Merry Christmas.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We love all the pikhs - BUT the last two were the furry best!

Woo looked like woo had one grrrreat day!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khan't wait to see your sled!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo guys made out like bandits - look at all that loot. Great pics and WOO have snow.

Woos, the OP Pack

Raising Addie said...

OMD you guys had the best Christmas!!

I LOVE love love those cookies and you guys posing with them!

But the best pictures of you you two napping in the snow. You are all just gorgeous!

Can't wait to see the pix of you guys with the sled!

Kisses
Addie

The Army of Four said...

I can't decide what looks better - those incredible COOKIES or the SNOW!
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Love,
Amber

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Pawtastic photos. Those naughty/nice bones are too awesome. Where did woo mom find them?
Hugs,
Sitka

the magic sleigh said...

Love the pics, Kira says especially the shredding ones, her favorite part pf presents!

ThePainterPack said...

Wooove the pictures!! Christmas and snow in the same week!!! How wonderful!!!

Mya Boo Boo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You guys had a blast! We didn't really get the whole concept of unwrapping stuff, so we let Mom and Dad do it and then we took the stuff they unwrapped. My mom is impressed that you hold your cookies for a picture instead of just eating them.

Thank you so much for the Christmas card! (We can't remember if we said that already or not.)

Steve and Kat

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO

What a great job you guys did on the presents!!! And those cookie bones! They look awesome and your snow is so nice - Ours is all all gone! All we had left is ice!
Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Jack & Moo said...

Woo pups had the bestest Christmas!!! LOOK at all that loot! And all that paper!!! Keva is the Queen Shredder of Christmas wrap!

woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

(mom's been busy, we're so behind on reading blogs!)