Thursday, December 16, 2010

To Phred

I wanted to dedicate this post to our good friend, "Phred." I've been on a forum, Pet Talk, for years; its grown to be more of a family than a just a forum. Nebo and I (the rest of the pups weren't around yet) went to Ohio a couple of times to Pet Talk meetings and met some great people. One of those people was Phred. You couldn't find a nicer, more generous guy if you tried. He'd do anything for any pet lover. He helped us more times than I can remember, and I could always count on him to put a smile on my face. I know he's being mobbed by all our beloved pets at the RB right now, and I'm sure he has a pocket full of cookies to share. Miss you Phred.


Nebo making sure he got his cookie too

1 comment:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We didn't know Phred but we have heard some friends Jack and Moo and their Mom speak so very highly of him. The world needs more Phreds, that's for sure.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara