Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So what do you do...

...when the neighbors get a cute boxer puppy that wants to be your friend...you had a hole at the bottom of the fence where you could get to the puppy, but your mom was mean and covered it up...

...Why you make a new hole of course!

And let your little sister run off with the evidence

Then look cute and innocent

It was especially effective because it was my Birthday...mom can't be mad at me on my Birthday! :D It was right before my party too, lots of dogs were coming over so they did a make-shift repair...I think it looked much better the way it was before, they didn't even match the boards!

I also took advantage of it being my Birthday to create some art. I don't destroy dog toys, but this was a kid toy left in my reach, totally fair game. I think it looks more artistic this way, don't ya think?

--Keva

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

FINE WORK!

Truly a team efFURt too!!

Hope woo had a great birfday!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom's always ruin the best fun opportunities!

Jack & Moo said...

But... but... but...girls just wanna have fun! Woo could try tunneling under, maybe that would work. Your artwork if furry good, woo must have inherited your artistic abilities from your furry talented mom!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

The Army of Four said...

VERY artistic, Keva!
Did woo invite the Boxer to the party? I love the picture of your little sis making off with the evidence. Woooo!
Luv,
Dave

Unknown said...

Hey Amy those pictures are so hillarious, Keva really is devious isn't she? She reminds me of Savannah always craving attention and love no matter how much destruction lol. I hope that she had a great birthday. Daisey likes to chew up all of my combs and she steals the boys hotwheels cars and buries them under her blanket in her crate go figure.

Brendon said...

That was soooo funny!

Amici said...

Very nice story. You had my human chuckling on how clever you are.

You definitely have the "innocent" face down. :)

Randi Lyn said...

Happy Birthday Keva!!! Great work - human toys are totally fair game. We look forward to catching up on all your adventures!

WOOO woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

D.K. Wall said...

Excellent Siberian work!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Be careful! We busted through our fence to get to the neighbor's compost pile and then Dad installed an electric fence! Poo on him!

Steve and Kat

Raising Addie said...

Great pictures!

I can just get lost in those beautiful eyes of yours!
Kisses
Addie

Comet said...

We think you did a steller job celebrating your birthday by creating art and inviting the neighbor over.

Just a warning about the fence. If you dig too many holes or pull off too many boards, your mom might do the same mean trick as our girl. She put a wire all the way around the fence and it really hurts if you bump it (or pee on it!!)
Comet and BLU

Catherine said...

I really think that horse looks better that way!

From Charlie