Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Why dogs shouldn't eat bees

It's Keva, mom said I should post these photos to warn all the other dogs. All flying or jumping insects...ok or crawling for that matter...are potential snacks. I try to eat as many as possible. Moths are especially tasty, I jump in the air to get at them. However watch out for the flying black and yellow ones...whenever I eat one of those this happens:


I always get a gob of cheese when this happens, don't know why (is mom hiding something in it?), but it seems to help. So I think all humans should feed dogs cheese daily as a preventative measure. Nebo approves of that too.

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ah yes -

The power of 'cheese' -

Yes, woo should NOT eat 'b'ees -

But woo look khute anyway!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jack & Moo said...

Repeat after me, Keva dear,
"More cheese, fewer bees"
It sure doesn't look like it phased you much!

Sending snooter smooches on your swollen snooter,

~Jack a-roo
and Star too

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Poor puppy! Good think your mom treats you so good :)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I like to eat bugs too, but luckily I haven't ever puffed up. I do agree with your cheese philosophy.

Steve

Pedro said...

Keva,

My mom said my dawg brother Ziggy had a battle with yellow jackets, and lost. His whole head swelled up like a charpai without wrinkles! Mom said he was really cute but it wasn't good. He had to go to the emergency vet and get a shot then took benedryl for days. He was fine but it scared the dawg poop out of my mom & dad!

Pedro

myspoileddogs said...

Poor Keva!! That happened to Dylan once too!!

Catherine said...

It looks like your a hamster and your hiding something in your cheeks!

from Charlie